Victoria is an artist and art instructor in South East Michigan. Her artwork focuses on natural landscapes with emphasis on detailed ink drawings built up in layers often including a variety of mark making and gouache.
- New Hampshire Institute of Art, Manchester, New Hampshire, MFA in Visual Art
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, MaeT in Educational Technology
- Madonna University, Livonia, Michigan, Teaching Certification in Art and Sociology
- Alma College, Alma, Michigan, B.A. in Art and Design, B.A. in Sociology
Select Juried Exhibits and Shows:
- "Intertwined" Group Show, Twiggs Gallery, Boscawen, New Hampshire, 2018
- Master of Fine Art Thesis Show, Peterborough, New Hampshire, 2018
- Michigan Education Association Purchase Award Exhibit, Lansing, Michigan, 1999, 2001, 2004-2018.
- University of Michigan - Dearborn, Open Competition, Dearborn, Michigan, 2015, 2016.
- Michigan Annual Statewide Competition, Mt. Clemens, Michigan, 2016.
- Studio 1219 "Best of the Best Show", Group Show, Port Huron, Michigan, 2015.
- Studio 1219 Solo Show, Port Huron, Michigan, 2014.
- East Ludington Gallery, Escanaba, Michigan, 1996-2010.
- The Battle Creek Center for the Arts, Battle Creek, Michigan 2006.
- Art on the Rocks, Marquette, Michigan, 2002-2004, 2006.
- South Haven Center for the Arts, South Haven, Michigan, 2002-2003, 2005.
- Northern Exposure Show, Bonifas Fine Art Center, Escanaba, Michigan, 1997 and 2004.
- Midland Center for the Arts, Midland, Michigan, 2003.
- Lansing Art Gallery, Lansing, Michigan, 2002 and 2003.
- Starkweather Art and Cultural Center, Romeo, Michigan, 2002-2003.
- Jesse Besser Museum, Annual Regional Artist Show, Alpena, Michigan, 1996.
- Waterfront Arts Show, Escanaba, Michigan 1992.
Artist in Residence Programs:
- Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve, Idaho, August 2017
- Burren College of Art, Co. Clare, Ireland, August 2013.
- Porcupine Mountain Wilderness State Park, Ontonagon, Michigan, July 2009
- Hiawatha National Forest Service, Grand Island Michigan, July 2008
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lake Shore, sponsored by the Glen Arbor Art Association, Glen Arbor, Michigan, July 2006.